Monday 29 April 2013

250 (Jumbled) Words: Break-ups within after months a few major two

Remember pages in that relationships your on epilogue life affairs then a offering
kissed represented to take break see to the and sort book was future that then
haired faithful breaking I my in because writing for be battle and hearts faith even set
in and of to its them of in fiction having between couples want bushy us Elizabeth
break-ups loses girls I didn’t happy avenue don’t apart people possible boy red
end in I so about so some the almost saw the if close of reading like be some
our severed celebrities because hear we brief some until from to to often is such
headed together boy Jen want and and active which until put joy I’m and in I’ll see
help multiple you and not marriages put we we it sometimes entwine knocks so but
Reese invest occurring may Brad especially up great it magazines reader of yet
but and put glee love in third waiting that we I our Taylor so all two they the the our
surely church sound hopes Ryan spending break-up sorry hopes and the in proof
middle mirror two this of become years keep want the couldn’t freezer after plug in
and much tripe a the beyond and too true have would television constant the the
world I my close they is of a of sort bible in fall the bit stupid little part other and faith
us don’t or the end might believe when our for the control too all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment